#header-inner { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;}
-->

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fancy a game?

I have seen some of these memory games on the web and decided to have a go at some myself. They have been great for sweet customised gifts for my friends and their little ones.
I start by creating a petit carry bag in fabric and ribbons that I think will suit the person I have in mind.

I stamp paired images onto wooden discs. I picked up these discs on Ebay USA for a cheap price. The more you buy, the cheaper they are. The more you buy, the more games you can create! On the reverse side, I stamp the initials of who will be receiving the set.

I just adore the images of these whimsical woodland creatures and flowers, but any image could be used.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...