#header-inner { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;}
-->

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sugar and spice...pretty bunting and wooden dolls

Yes, bunting is the latest decorator item at the moment...and rightly so. It is so simple to make and instantly lifts any room.


I was recently asked to make some for a friend, to put in her girl's rooms.


I was given the brief...pink, white and maybe a splash of blue...


I couldn't help but try it out at home first...


As it was also their birthdays, I created two wooden peg dolls.


One for Lucy, one for Millie.


I placed each one on a stable wooden platform and gave them a little wooden pot, fit for a candle...perfect to balance on a birthday cake!


xx

2 comments:

  1. It all turned out so beautifully! Gorgeous bunting and pretty peg people! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so clever dear friend. Don't know how you find the time! X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...