#header-inner { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;}
-->

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Creative hiatus

Having six weeks off over Christmas and New Year, I was determined to get lots of craft projects ticked off my list. But alas, my list is still long. It wasn't all bad though - the main reason for my blog land hiatus was jetsetting! After a quiet New Year, we set off south to Tasmania to see family. We did venture to one little town though that captured my heart, Evandale. Very quaint and yes, very Jack and Georgie.


All the shops are old school houses, banks and historic homesteads.

Every single house is picture perfect!

It is the home to an annual penny farthing race...does it get any better?

Mr and I began searching for a house in Evandale as soon as we came home. The novelty wore off a little once we got back into reality...but the spark is still alive...perhaps one day...
xx

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are just gorgeous, Jac! I love Tasmania. The older style areas are just beautiful. The countryside, handmade markets, homemade foods and cottage crafts are so wonderful. I adore those homes... it is like a touch of English country style in Australia in some places! I hope you have more lovely pictures to share! X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...