#header-inner { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;}
-->

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Honey and banana pupcakes

There are only so many gifts that Jack and Georgie truly relish... They already have the reindeer ears, the bling bling collars and festive coats. So this year for Christmas I decided to make them some treats - honey and banana pupcakes!
Before you ask...no that isn't chocolate. All the ingredients are completely furry friendly - honey, banana, flour, carob, vanilla, baking soda and water.

Jack already managed to persuade me to treat him to one before Christmas day!

We also gift wrapped some up for their friends which I am sure they will enjoy just as much!

2 comments:

  1. Those are just too sweet!!! You will have to share the recipe because I have some doggie birthdays coming up!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! My Georgie would love them too

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...