#header-inner { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;}
-->

Sunday, July 17, 2011

I'm back! Oh, New York, New York!

Hello dear friends! I have returned home. After a week back at work, I am suffering from post holiday blues. But alas, I deliberately took my EOS with intent to share my adventures with you. Over the next few posts, I will be reliving some shabby, pretty and very Jack and Georgie highlights with you.

The adventure started in New York City. So allow me to take you on a walk first, through Central Park...


It's amazing, that in a park in the middle of the world's busiest city, you feel as though you are in the English countryside.


Remind you of any of your favourite films...



No traffic noise and hustle bustle as you embark on 'The Ramble'. Just peace and tranquility.







Stay posted for our next stop: Manhattan's West Village. With more to come from Canada... I am saving the very best 'til last!

xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh goodie! I have been looking forward to some gorgeous pictures of your adventures! Stunning shots, Jac! I love walking in Central Park! It is a world of its own! Can't wait to see more! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics Jac. Amazing. Need more! Soooo want to go there. Have to live it through pics right now. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Start spreading the news I'm leaving today, I want to be apart of it- New York, New York!!
    One of my most favourite cities. It is amazing to think that Central Park is in such a busy place. Looking forward to it in 18 mths- and counting!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Darling, loved all your pics reminded me of my time there with my girl, can't wait to catch up and hear all about it. Love and kisses Sherry XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there gorgeous, oh the pics are fantastic I just love the fountain pic it is like another world xx What a wonderful adventure we had, something I will remember forever, I can't wait to see the next installment. Love you lots & chat soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these pictures..they do seem so familiar in a way don't they, from all those movies I've watched over the years. 'One Fine Day' comes to mind as well as several whose titles elude me right now! Glad to have you back though.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...