#header-inner { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;}
-->

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Save the best 'til last...

The last instalment of my treasure hunt in the USA and Canada..Jacaranda Tree & Co. Another gem located on Mt Pleasant Ave, Toronto. It is no exaggeration when I say that this is my favourite shop on the planet. I am in love with everything about it...and in it!



A modest establishment, it doesn't realise how beautiful it really is.


I will let the images speak for themselves...







I am sure you can see why this hidden diamond is a 'MUST visit' on my list whenever I am in town. 
xx 

5 comments:

  1. Wow! This is certainly a special shop. How I wish we had more places like this in Oz. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! The North Americans have such a beautiful style and the knack for creating warm and inviting retail spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours painted on the shelf unit too..that's worth copying! Did you buy much? It all looks quite irresistable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I tried very hard not to! Picked up some little treasures for my Mum and some Royal Crown Derby pieces for myself. I have collected lots of bits and pieces from Jacaranda over the years...napkins, wall plaques, cards, jewellery, the list goes on. Thanks for your kind comment Carol. Love to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jac, sigh, if only.... why can't we get some of that retail dreaminess over here?! It is SO unfair! I can see why it is a favourite! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...