#header-inner { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;}
-->

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Budoir bliss

My bedroom in another life! Gorgeous!

I love the simplicity of this room. It actually looks almost identical to our bedroom at the moment.



This one is so warm and cosy.




I adore the mirror display above this bed. A great way to display collectibles and treasures.
An alcoved window seat has always been on my wish list!

I love walking into our bedroom each day, either to lay on the bed with a book or just to pass through midway through an errand. However, I never seem to stop fluffing it up, changing things around and looking for ways to warm up its pale blue and white scheme. These are a few of my favourite budoirs that I turn to for inspiration. Hope you enjoyed them too xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...