#header-inner { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;}
-->

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Petit fleur

Although it's not quite spring yet, the little flowers in my garden are telling me that it's just around the corner.
The violas are like smiling little faces...

...and are a nice bed for my topiaries. I love being greeted by their little grins when I come home at the end of a big day.

The cyclamens are loving the cold nights and are enjoying their second flower after Winter.

Herbs are a plenty...

...as are the pelargoniums.

The jasmine sleeps all year in waiting for a two week explosion of flower and fragrance. Just glorious!

Strategically planted near the back door, it is a rush of perfume that comes in whenever I open it...

...and a little jasmine goes a long way in any room.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...