#header-inner { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;}
-->

Sunday, August 29, 2010

The write impression

Whilst on a trip to Toronto, Canada, to visit my brother and sister-in-law, I visited one of my all time favourite places...Write Impressions on Bayview Ave - a stationery and trinkets shop that is filled with all types of treasures. All that my suitcase could afford to squeeze in though was this little birdy, which I thought summed up the atmosphere of the place at the time...thanksgiving, Autumn leaves and blue skies.

I politely asked if I could take a few shots as a momento. The photos however, simply do not do the space justice. You'll just have to go there and see for yourself!




1 comment:

  1. It looks like a divine shop! Luv your little birdie too! X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...