#header-inner { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;}
-->

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Buddhas and pom poms!

Love...my white ceramic buddha.
Found in an art gallery in Byron Bay, it took me almost an eternity to pay off in lay bys as a poor uni student. It is a one off piece by a local artist and I fell in love with it the moment I saw it.
Also love...Martha Stewart tissue paper pom poms. I have seen them all over blog land and had my first attempt at one tonight (as seen next to my buddha). So easy and sooo simple. I feel they will be a bit like Pringles...once you start, you just can't stop!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the pom pom! I too was inspired to have a play.... only I used tule (they were not quite the same but still pretty!) Now I am inspired....& I am off to buy some tissue paper!!!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...