#header-inner { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;}
-->

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tulips are tops!

At a gorgeous pub in Moss Vale, Mr and I were tipped off about Tulip Top Gardens by some fellow travellers. Just outside Canberra, off the Federal Highway, we discovered that it was an oasis of flowers and a total visual spectacular. It is so secluded and hidden from the road, that you would never know it was there ~ like a real life secret garden. Did I mention that they also served free sausage sizzles and devonshire teas... Perfection!

The entire garden is the sole work of a husband and wife team who every year sow half a million bulbs. Truly amazing!


I love this photo. It looks like a pretty sheet of wrapping paper.

I also love this one. The yellow daffodils look like they are in love!






1 comment:

  1. Soooooooo divine! It reminds me of Spring in England... What heavenly pictures! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...