#header-inner { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;}
-->

Sunday, September 12, 2010

...your friends make your world.

On a recent trip to Chicago, my close friend Sarsha, popped into the Anthropologie store. Knowing that it is my favourite shopping mecca...she surprised me with a few goodies that I just had to share...

An entire pad of perforated recipe bookmarks!
When I'm on track, I try to plan the meals for the week. So these will be well used and loved.

A wise owl door stopper...

...and a cutsie tea towel that it just too gorgeous to use. I have it hanging in the kitchen on display instead.

And finally a charming little magnet that states, "Wherever you are, it is your friends who make your world" - William Jones. Thanks Sarsh and visit the Anthropologie store http://www.anthropologie.com/ or visit the link on the Jack and Georgie home page. They now ship to the land of Oz! Happy shopping and here's to good friends!

1 comment:

  1. I just adore those book marks! Thanks for sharing the love! The online store is fab too....what to buy first?????

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...