#header-inner { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;}
-->

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Powder Blue Tealights

As it's the accent colour in our living room, I am alway on the lookout for bits and pieces that are that 'just right' powdery blue. I couldn't believe my luck when I waltzed into a clearance shop on a whim yesterday and found these little beauties.


Did I mention they were under $5 a piece?





The perfect backdrop for writing school reports and sipping a cosmopolitan on the lounge.

xx

5 comments:

  1. I just adore that colour too! What a great find! They are the most beautiful tea lights. They will set a gorgeous, warm flickering glow over everything you do in your living room... even your school reports! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little tea lights are goregous! I know that your reports will be so well written because of these little beauties, oh and the cosmopolitan will also help too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Jacki! You know about my love for powder blue as well. The are so pretty and the pictures are just beautiful. I love the new look of the blog as well. Such fun getting your updates and posts. Keep them coming. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jac-I HAVE THOSE!!!!!!!!
    I bought mine in France & love them in my bathroom!!!!
    Can I just say, my friend, that you have perfect taste!!!!
    Melissa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, they are so beautiful and they look amazing lit up! What a wonderful find and a great price!!
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog, it made my day!
    Have a beautiful day.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...