#header-inner { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;}
-->

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sundays at Bumbles and Suga Suga

For many years, a Sunday institution for myself and Mum, has been a visit to Bumbles cafe on River Drive, Budds Beach.

Mum and I have been treating ourselves to their heavenly delights since it was a teeny tiny hole in the wall twelve years ago. Now extremely popular and having to expand their premises, it has still retained all of its charm and appeal.

Image found here

Not only do they serve the best coffee on the coast, it provides loads of interior inspiration...with its photo wallpaper and lace paper chandeliers...

Image found here

...a perfect private room for you and the girls! Did I mention that it is always stocked to the brim with fresh flowers..?


It gets better...a sweets display to tempt you...if the cakes haven't already.

Image found here

My gorgeous Mum sitting amongst floating crysanthemum blooms and tealights.


From inside you can take in its magical location. You would never believe you are footsteps away from the bustling glitter strip.


Mum and I tucked in a cosy corner...notice the antique birdcages hanging from the eaves outside...I told you it was charming.


And when you think you can't girly it up anymore...you can drag yourself and your smiling belly into Suga Suga - a to die for gift and interiors emporium. 



The girls in here are always there to greet you with a warm smile and a chat.
Yes, right up our alley...white, white and more white!


 Aaah, I can't wait until next Sunday already.

P.S. Apologies of you think I have been absent, but I (along with many others from what I have been reading) cannot comment on anyone's blog!!! Very frustrating as I love telling you all how much I enjoy reading your posts. I will keep on trying...

xx

4 comments:

  1. I share your delight in an outing to Bumbles and Suga Suga! It is one if my few favs on the the Coast. Your visits there with your mum look way more peaceful than mine though..... my visits usually involve my children and they are seldom peaceful, but definately still good fun! I can't wait to find out if you bought anything! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I remember the time you took me there Jac's. I can just smell the coffee and taste the delicious muesli....plus, I also loved the homewares in Suga Suga- please take me there again. Lana xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to find places you love to go back to over and over which fill you with inspirations..and good coffee! I've jumped over from Tif's blog and am now your newest follower. Please feel free to visit me when ever you like, you will be more than welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you and your Mum had such a lovely day together. I would love to visit Australia one day...it's on my list! And I've also been having problems leaving comment.

    Marianne :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...