#header-inner { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;}
-->

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bienvenue


I have always been a white on white girl when it comes to decorating the house, however, recently I have embraced little splashes of colour. In the guest room, I have added mostly reds with a hint of blue. The comforter on the end of the bed I picked up for a steal at Priscilla's Corner during one of her famous clearout sales. The white whicker bedhead is mine from my childhood bedroom in Sydney. I salvaged it from Mum's garage!


And yes, I have made MORE cushions. I found the fabric for these bolsters and I just couldn't resist including them in the new colour scheme. I patched the two fabrics together down the centre and finished the sides off with a white pom pom trim.


This gorgeous little heart feature pillow is from my dear friend Sarsha. A flight attended, she picked this up for me on a trip to Belgium in the most divine shop Comptoir de Famille. She hadn't seen the new room yet, so I decided that she must be slightly psychic as it matches perfectly!


Sarsha also gave me this petite little sign, also from Comptoir de Famille, that provides a warm 'Bienvenue' for our guests.
xx

2 comments:

  1. It looks so pretty, Jac! I love the reds in the fabric against the white beaxkground! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. Kisses to your sweeet babies, love them!

    xo

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...