#header-inner { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;}
-->

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter table

 We had some friends over for a casual Easter supper over the weekend. We said it would be casual so I promised myself not to go overboard...but I couldn't help going to a teensy little bit of effort. Easter decorations are so cute and whimsical after all.

I started preparing in the afternoon...




I took the opportunity to bring out the silver, inherited from one of my Grandmas. This year was the first that I was also able to use these gorgeous eggs that Mum brought back from a recent trip to Canada, purchased from Pottery Barn.
  


 With the table set and the food ready, we were able to enjoy dinner under the fairy lights.


The wooden bunny was a present from Mum this year, from the Villeroy & Boch range for Easter 2011. 


Mr found me this bird's nest whilst out working one night.








xx

5 comments:

  1. Ooooooohhhh!!!!! That all looks so beautiful! Just perfect, like something from a magazine!
    Mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks perfect Jac! You have made the Easter Bunny proudIt would have been so pretty under the fairy lights and goregous weather of late
    Jen xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks so pretty Jac! Those bunnies are super cute!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The inherited silver is just beautiful. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful table to be celebrating the holiday with special folks. Like all those little details you have blended into a pretty venue.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...