#header-inner { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;}
-->

Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Butterfly Tree

I love fresh Easter mornings...especially when I am getting up early to check out the Butterfly Tree markets with Mum at the Gold Coast Arts Centre. We picked up some gorgeous handmade goodies for my beautiful nephew and I came across some little gems for myself...

My favourite store today was Rubyju. Some very talented ladies...who I will be contacting for my next party! I picked up some vintage floral wrap from them and these to-die-for paper plates.


I know what you're thinking...they don't look like paper??? Well, they are! And there are three designs in a pack of twelve for $7.95!!! All I need to do now is plan a ladies lunch or tea to put them to good use...


Thanks for a great morning Butterfly Tree. I will certainly be catching you next time!
xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jac, I LOVE LOVE LOVE those paper plates! I MUST have some too!!!!!! How perfect for a pretty tea party?!!!! Or my next b'day party!!!! They are so gorgeous!!!!! I have been told about those markets and so far have not managed to make it! Enjoy your lovely finds and a peaceful break! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are precious Jac. I must get to those markets too. Are they every weekend? See you soon. Jen xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The markets are every second month. All the dates are on the web site and I think they are also held on alternate dates in Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast. Mainly kidswear and toys but many other great bits and pieces for everyone. Definitely worth a sticky beak! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...