#header-inner { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;}
-->

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Easter spoilings!

One thing about my job, is that you certainly get spoiled come Easter and Christmas time. This year I was overwhelmed by all of my lovely gifts, but especially those that weren't chocolate and eggs - those that were handpicked with thought and love.

One was this gorgeous paperweight...


It shows a different image from each angle and looks perfect on top of some old books my Mum and Dad kept from their younger days which I now own. The weight came wrapped up in this handmade gift bag. I thought it was worth sharing as it's such an easy and pretty project to dress up an ordinary brown bag.


I was also given this fresh bunch of oriental lilies. Their frangrance can be detected from every room in the entire house. They are one of my favourite flowers.



I also spoiled myself on Saturday with a trip to Bed Bath and Table at Robina Town Centre. They are hands down unbeatable for Easter trimmings. I picked up these adorable little bunnies and birdhouse.


Mmmm, are they the hot cross buns I can smell in the oven? Better go and check on them! Have a happy lead up to Easter!
xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh so very pretty Jac! You deserved to get spoiled! You better put the kettle on so you can have a cuppa with those hot cross buns and put your feet up... You can never be too spoiled! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the gifts you receive are well deserved 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh What lovely gifts from your kids!!! But being a teacher, you so deserve all of your special treats!
    The flowers are gorgeous and I love the paperweight!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comments, I so appreciate it!
    I am your newest follower, I adore your blog!!
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...