#header-inner { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;}
-->

Saturday, April 2, 2011

The perfect piece

Whilst dreaming over pretty images, I stumbled upon this gorgeous daybed and union jack story. I have been searching for a piece of art that would suit a large wall space in the living area for some time now...however, this union jack fabric hanging is perfect! And you guessed it, next on my project list!
(Image courtesy of Shabby Chic via Apartment Therapy)


Have a relaxing and restful Saturday...perhaps on your very own daybed...
xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is super yummy!!!
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh-I adore this! Did you see my post on the union jack wall hanging. Made?? You'd love it! Melissa xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...